Under instruction from the City of Richland Center and County of Richland Health Departments, Symons Recreation Complex will be closed beginning tonight @ 12:01 Tuesday March 17. This closure is for the entire building, including after hour weight room usage. Keyless entry devices will not work. Membership’s will be extended for time that is missed. Stay healthy and we hope to see in soon.
- Richland County Community Partners Offer COVID-19 Vaccine Update & Data – 5/3
- Richland County Has First Case Of Coronovirus Variant P.1 – 5/1
- Free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Offered In Richland County
- Richland County Community Partners Respond To Public Health Emergency – 4/29
- Richland County Community Partners Offer COVID-19 Vaccine Update & Data – 4/26