Richland County Administrator Clinton Langreck announced that the Pine Valley Community Village, Symons Recreation Complex, Richland County Sheriff’s Department Administrative office, and Richland County Highway Shop are closed to the public. The Richland County Zoning Office is open by appointment only. The Richland County Jail is screening visitors and all other departments in the Richland County Courthouse continue to be open. At this time, all other Richland County Departments remain open to the public as well.
- Free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Offered In Richland County On March 9th & 10th
- Free COVID-19 Community Testing Events In Richland County – 3/5
- Richland County Public Health Reports Fifteenth COVID-19 Related Death – 3/3
- Richland County Community Partners Respond To Public Health Emergency – 3/2
- Free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Offered In Richland County On 3/3