Richland County Administrator Clinton Langreck announced that the Pine Valley Community Village, Symons Recreation Complex, Richland County Sheriff’s Department Administrative office, and Richland County Highway Shop are closed to the public. The Richland County Zoning Office is open by appointment only. The Richland County Jail is screening visitors and all other departments in the Richland County Courthouse continue to be open. At this time, all other Richland County Departments remain open to the public as well.
- RICHLAND COUNTY REINSTATES FREE COVID-19 TESTING AT A NEW LOCATION
- FREE COVID-19 TESTING CANCELED IN RICHLAND COUNTY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- RICHLAND COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH REPORTS ADDITIONAL COVID-19 RELATED DEATH
- COVID-19 COMMUNITY LEVEL RETURNS TO LOW IN RICHLAND COUNTY
- COVID-19 COMMUNITY LEVEL INCREASES TO MEDIUM IN RICHLAND COUNTY