Due to the Covid-19 driven nationwide health emergency, the District Attorney’s Office has closed to counter/walk-up service to the public. Our office will continue to be open and available by phone at 608-647-3493. Given there will likely be an uptick in our usual call volume, we may not be able to take your call immediately. We will, however, endeavor to respond to your concerns as appropriately and as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- RICHLAND COUNTY REINSTATES FREE COVID-19 TESTING AT A NEW LOCATION
- FREE COVID-19 TESTING CANCELED IN RICHLAND COUNTY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- RICHLAND COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH REPORTS ADDITIONAL COVID-19 RELATED DEATH
- COVID-19 COMMUNITY LEVEL RETURNS TO LOW IN RICHLAND COUNTY
- COVID-19 COMMUNITY LEVEL INCREASES TO MEDIUM IN RICHLAND COUNTY