Due to the Covid-19 driven nationwide health emergency, the District Attorney’s Office has closed to counter/walk-up service to the public. Our office will continue to be open and available by phone at 608-647-3493. Given there will likely be an uptick in our usual call volume, we may not be able to take your call immediately. We will, however, endeavor to respond to your concerns as appropriately and as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- Richland County Community Partners Offer COVID-19 Vaccine Update & Data – 5/3
- Richland County Has First Case Of Coronovirus Variant P.1 – 5/1
- Free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Offered In Richland County
- Richland County Community Partners Respond To Public Health Emergency – 4/29
- Richland County Community Partners Offer COVID-19 Vaccine Update & Data – 4/26