Richland Center, WI: Richland County Emergency Management Director, Darin Gudgeon announced that Richland County community partners will answer your COVID-19 questions via webcast starting later this week. “Our intention is to do our best to answer any questions our citizens have to help alleviate stress and the unknown due to the COVID-19 pandemic” stated Gudgeon. Our WRCO partners have agreed to moderate the event which will be video recorded and available on demand at https://www.wrco.com and https://covid.co.richland.wi.us.
Some of the COVID-19 questions we can answer include:
- With the current burning ban, can my family still enjoy a fire in our outside fire pit? Is it even OK to grill?
- I’ve been hearing a lot about handmade masks. Would the use of a handmade mask make me safer? What are your recommendations to properly use and routinely clean a handmade mask?
- With the Safer At Home Order, will I have to prove where I am going if I am stopped by law enforcement?
If you have a COVID-19 question that you want our panel to answer, please call Richland County Health & Human Services at 608-647-8821 and submit your question to the receptionist or email the question to email@example.com. While the COVID-19 panel may not be able to answer every question, just because of the nature of the ever-changing disease, we will make every effort to answer those that we can.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Frequently Asked Questions regarding COVID-19can be found at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html. For the most up-to-date COVID-19 information, follow Richland County Health & Human Services on Facebook or consult the following websites:
- Richland County: https://covid.co.richland.wi.us
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/