Richland Center, WI: A collaborative partnership continues between the Richland Hospital, Richland County Health & Human Services, Center Pharmacy, and Richland County Emergency Management to develop a local plan to effectively and efficiently distribute COVID-19 vaccinations as they become available. This group meets weekly to clarify the details and progression of the local plan as instructed by the Wisconsin COVID-19 Response Plan. Populations who are now “currently eligible” in Richland County includes ALL WISCONSINITES 16+:
The following vaccine clinic partners are prepared to offer 1,200-1,400 vaccine appointments every week in Richland County if the vaccine is consistently available:
- The Richland Hospital will offer COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am-5pm. Currently eligible populations should go to the Richland Hospital website at www.richlandhospital.com/covid19 to schedule an appointment.
- Richland County Health & Human Services and Richland County Emergency Management will offer FREE COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics at the Richland Center Community/Senior Center on Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 8:30am-4:30pm. Currently eligible populations should go to the Richland Hospital website at www.richlandhospital.com/covid19 to schedule an appointment.
- Center Pharmacy will offer COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only on Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 9am-5pm. Currently eligible populations should go to www.centerpharmacycares.com to schedule an appointment.
Individuals needing assistance with making an appointment should call the Richland Hospital COVID-19 Hotline at 608-647-1820 or Richland County Health & Human Services at 608-647-8821. When additional COVID-19 vaccines are received in Richland County, additional vaccination clinics will be offered and appointment availability will be announced. Richland County residents are encouraged to sign-up for NIXLE alerts by texting 53581 to 888777 or go to www.nixle.com to sign-up to receive emails. You will then receive up-to-date alerts regarding local COVID testing sites and vaccination clinics, severe weather, public safety, criminal activities, missing persons, traffic issues, and local events.
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services reports that as of today 40.8% of Richland County residents have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine and 29.5% are fully vaccinated. Richland County citizens age 65 and older who have received at least one dose totals 78.4%. The up-to-date COVID-19 vaccine data can be found at https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-data.htm#summary.
As of April 16th, the total number of COVID-19 vaccines that have been administered by vaccine partners in the Richland County area at the following locations include:
The Richland Hospital 7,509
Spring Green Medical Center 1,181
Muscoda Health Center 432
Richland Center Community/Senior Center 2,813
Center Pharmacy & Boscobel Pharmacy 5,849
TOTAL COVID-19 VACCINES DOSED: 17,784
For the most up-to-date COVID-19 information, follow Richland County Health & Human Services on Facebook or consult the following websites:
- Richland County: https://covid.co.richland.wi.us
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/