Richland Center, WI: A collaborative partnership continues between the Richland Hospital, Richland County Health & Human Services, Center Pharmacy, and Richland County Emergency Management to develop a local plan to effectively and efficiently distribute COVID-19 vaccinations as they become available. This group meets weekly to clarify the details and progression of the local plan as instructed by the Wisconsin COVID-19 Response Plan. Populations who are now “currently eligible” in Richland County includes ALL WISCONSINITES 16+:
The following vaccine clinic partners are prepared to offer 1,200-1,400 vaccine appointments every week in Richland County if the vaccine is consistently available:
- Starting May 10th, the Richland Hospital and Clinics will offer COVID-19 vaccinations during normal business hours. They will no longer be offering large mass vaccination clinics. Currently eligible populations will be offered a vaccine during hospital or clinic appointments. Walk – in requests are accepted. To schedule an appointment, please call 608-647-1820.
- Richland County Health & Human Services and Richland County Emergency Management will offer a FREE COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at the Richland Center Community/Senior Center on Wednesday, May 12th from 8:30am-6:00pm. There will be no clinic on Tuesday, May 11th. Currently eligible populations should go to https://richlandhospitalclinics.rsvpify.com/ to schedule an appointment.
- Center Pharmacy will offer COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only on Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 9am-5pm. Currently eligible populations should go to https://richlandhospitalclinics.rsvpify.com/ to schedule an appointment.
Individuals needing assistance with making an appointment should call the Richland Hospital COVID-19 Hotline at 608-647-1820 or Richland County Health & Human Services at 608-647-8821. When additional COVID-19 vaccines are received in Richland County, additional vaccination clinics will be offered and appointment availability will be announced. Richland County residents are encouraged to sign-up for NIXLE alerts by texting 53581 to 888777 or go to www.nixle.com to sign-up to receive emails. You will then receive up-to-date alerts regarding local COVID testing sites and vaccination clinics, severe weather, public safety, criminal activities, missing persons, traffic issues, and local events.
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services reports that as of today 44.2% of Richland County residents have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine and 38.9% are fully vaccinated. Richland County citizens age 65 and older who have received at least one dose totals 79.6%. The up-to-date COVID-19 vaccine data can be found at https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-data.htm#summary.
As of May 7th, the total number of COVID-19 vaccines that have been administered by vaccine partners in the Richland County area at the following locations include:
The Richland Hospital 8,292
Spring Green Medical Center 1,247
Muscoda Health Center 522
Richland Center Community/Senior Center 3,574
Center Pharmacy & Boscobel Pharmacy 7,689
TOTAL COVID-19 VACCINES DOSED: 21,324
For the most up-to-date COVID-19 information, follow Richland County Health & Human Services on Facebook or consult the following websites:
- Richland County: https://covid.co.richland.wi.us
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/