Frequently Asked Questions

I want to avoid going to the grocery store if I can help it. Can I use my Foodshare benefit online?

Only recently did the change occur, allowing Foodshare benefits to be used online at and   Amazon groceries can be delivered.  Walmart may deliver or you may need to pick up at the store.


I am having trouble paying my utilities bills. Will I be disconnected?

Governor Ewers has issued executive orders that prevent water, electric and natural gas customers from having these utilities disconnected during the Public Health Emergency.  The order also directed utilities to take steps to re-connect customers who had been shut off.  To learn more, talk with your utility provider.  You should continue to pay your utility bill if you can.

What is the current status of the 2020 Census?

The 2020 Census continues with safeguards in place to protect employees and households due to COVID-19.  In March, a letter from the US Census Bureau was sent to households which invited them to respond online.  In April, households that didn’t respond online should have received a paper questionnaire in the mail.  It is planned that in May, June and July, census takers will begin visiting households that have not responded to the 2020 Census to make sure everyone is counted.   Census Resources For More Information:


I have heard about COVID money being released by the Governor. What’s that all about?

The State of Wisconsin received approximately $2 billion to help with issues caused by the coronavirus.  On May 20th Governor Tony Evers announced that the state would funnel $50 million in federal Coronavirus Aid to Wisconsin farmers struggling with the economic fallout of the pandemic and offer an additional $15 million Food Security Initiative to fill gaps in the food supply chain and also help food pantries adapt.  Additionally, a $25 million Wisconsin Rental Assistance Program has been funded by federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act dollars to provide direct financial assistance for owed rent, security deposits, and wrap around services for program eligible individuals. 

  • Wisconsin Farm Support Program: Aid for farmers will come in the form of direct payments as early as June.  Farmers can apply to the through the Department of Revenue, and are encouraged to contact their local ag agent for more information.  
  • Food Security Initiative: These funds will assist food banks and nonprofits purchase, process, and/or store Wisconsin agricultural products for distribution to local consumers in need. 
  • Wisconsin Rental Assistance Program (WRAP):  This program will be administered by the Department of Administration.  Eligible applicants must be an adult Wisconsin resident with a household income at or below 80% of the county median income in the month of or prior to the application date.  Once approved, eligible individuals may receive assistance of up to $3,000 in a combination of rental payments and/or security deposits. These payments will be paid directly to the landlord on behalf of the tenant.  Additional details can be found at


I have a lot of questions about local testing. Can you offer an update on the following?
  1. Can people with no symptoms be tested for COVID-19? Is every patient hospitalized at the Richland Hospital tested?  Are all urgent care patients with possible symptoms being tested?  Are hospital visitors being tested?   

A representative from the Richland Hospital responded: “Not every patient is tested.  All symptomatic individuals are tested whether they be patient, employee or community member.  We are not offering testing for asymptomatic people.”


  1. How many COVID-19 tests are typically being done a day?  

Please refer to the DHS website for Richland County information. The link for county level data is:


  1. Are medical staff at both hospitals and care homes (nurses, doctors, aides, others) tested for COVID-19? How often?  

Governor Evers recently mandated that all residents and staff at skilled nursing facilities get tested for COVID-19.  This directive does not include those individuals who work or reside at assisted living-type facilities. At this time, the Governor’s mandate is for testing this month and no other testing dates have been issued.  If a staff person or resident became symptomatic, however, testing could occur more frequently.


  1. Is serology testing available locally?  

Contact your healthcare provider to discuss this option and the rationale for completing.


  1. In late February, the Richland Public Schools closed due to a “flu” outbreak. That was just prior to widespread awareness of COVID-19. Were any of the ill students tested for COVID-19?  

Widespread local testing for COVID-19 was not available at the end of February and testing for ill students appeared to be primarily for Influenza.


  1. Is there any free COVID-19 testing available?  

Free testing is available in Madison at the Alliant Energy Center.  Please view this link for details on the process:

Now that the Governor’s Safer At Home Order has been lifted, what does that mean and what can I do to protect my family and loved ones?

The Wisconsin Supreme Court struck down Wisconsin’s Stay At Home Order on May 14, 2020.  This means that the state order prohibiting the closure of non-essential business, the prohibiting of mass gatherings, the restrictions on travel and enforcement of social distancing are no longer in effect.  School districts are excluded from the court ruling and remain closed until June 30, 2020.  Richland County does not see an immediate need for mandated restrictions by ordinance or health order; however, Public Health recommends that citizens wear a cloth mask when in a public setting, practice social distancing, and continue excellent hygiene habits to keep yourself and those you love safe.

As of May 14th Richland County’s position and direction includes:

  1. Promote public health — The probability of spread has now increased.  Personal responsibility and accountability will be essential in order to keep our cases down.
  2. Consumer and customer health — Businesses are strongly encouraged to follow recommended guidelines and enforce health protocols with customers.  Customers are encouraged to be mindful of business rules and exercise their freedom to do business elsewhere if they do not feel safe. Businesses are encouraged to consult with their liability insurance carriers when reopening.
  3. Vulnerable populations—Citizens are encouraged to be mindful of vulnerable populations and to equip themselves with personal protective equipment, such as masks, to prevent unknowingly spreading the virus to someone at higher risk of health complications.
  4. County grounds and buildings —Entry remains restricted.  The county will continue to assess and open buildings when reasonable safety can be assured.  Please follow the Richland County website for updates at
  5. We are awaiting follow-on actions from the state and will help educate the community on state actions and enforce additional laws and orders if they arrive.

Up to this point we have been able to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, which is attributable to the efforts of the people and businesses in our community.  We need to continue preventative measures to keep one another safe and healthy.  Together we will defeat this virus and safely revitalize our local economy and community.


I am concerned about grocery shopping during the COVID-19 pandemic. Is there anyone offering a grocery delivery service?

Yes, the Aging & Disability Resource Center of Eagle Country’s Richland Center Office is now offering options for grocery delivery to Richland County citizens.  The ADRC has drivers available to go to one of the following stores to pick up groceries and deliver them to your home:


  • Quillins (Viroqua): Service provided on Tuesdays.
  • Bender’s Food (Muscoda): Service provided on Wednesdays.
  • Hometown Supermarket (Spring Green): Service provided on Thursdays.


For more information, including how to order and pay for groceries or to make a reservation, contact Transportation Secretary, Linda Batten at (608) 647-4616. 

Someone called my home offering me a chance to be tested for Covid-19 and they wanted my Medicare number. Should I have been concerned about this call?

Everyone needs to watch out for COVID-19-related fraud! Scammers are using the COVID-19 pandemic to benefit themselves. Scammers may offer COVID-19 testing or treatment through phone calls, social media, and/or door-to-door visits. These services are not real. They will not help you. The scammers want to steal your personal information, such as your Social Security number, information, Forward Health ID, and QUEST card number or PIN. Scammers use this information to steal money or your identity.  You should not answer any ads for COVID-19 testing or treatment or give out any personal information in this emergency unless you know who you are talking to.


If you receive public benefits and receive a phone call asking for personal information, you should hang up.  Call Forward Health Member Services at 800-362-3002, or if a Richland County resident, call the Capital Consortium, 1-888-794-5556 to find out if the call is real.


If someone calls or visits you about COVID-19 and you think they are a scammer, you can report it. Call the National Center for Disaster Fraud Hotline at 866-720-5721.  Email   or report it to the Federal Trade Commission

I am struggling financially; what resources are available?

Below you will find financial resources available for those in need:

  • US Department of Agriculture: Check out the “COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide” online at  These programs can support recovery efforts for rural residents, businesses and communities.
  • UW Extension Office– Richland County: Call 608-647-6148 or check out to learn more about “Financial Resources to Help Get Through COVID-19”.
  • Neighborhood Housing Services: Call 608-647-4949 ext. 307 to learn about the CDBG Emergency Rehabilitation Program.  This program is only available for city residents, but may be able to assist with water, water heater, plumbing, furnace issues and other issues that may affect your health and safety.
  • Capital Consortium: Call 1-888-794-5556 or check out online at to learn about and apply for programs such as FoodShare, Medicaid and Child Care.
  • Richland County Health and Human Services: Call 608-647-8821 or check out online at to learn about and apply for Energy Assistance. The Aging & Disability Resource Center might also be able to help at 608-647-4616.
  • Greater Richland Area Chamber of Commerce: Check out online at  There is information and local resource links for small business operators and customers.
  • Wisconsin Small Business Development Center: Check out online at  There is information and resource links for small businesses in Wisconsin.
  • Small Business Administration: Check out online at There is information and links to the CARES Act which established several new temporary programs for American workers and small businesses.
  • Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation: Check out online at There are business resource links to other state and federal programs and the Small Business Administration.
  • Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection: Check out online at  There is a toolkit for farmers and other agricultural businesses.
Are the food pantries open?


  • Richland Community Food Pantry: Open from 4-5:30pm every Wednesday through the pandemic. The weekly food distributions at the Lighthouse Chapel, 345 S. Cairns Ave, Richland Center parking lot will continue as a drive-through. Clients should stay in their cars while an intake person secures their full name, Richland County address, and number of members in the family. All clients should present a piece of mail that contains their name and address. A volunteer will then place the food in their vehicle.  Due to heavy demand, there is a “one visit per month per family” rule.
  • Lone Rock Food Pantry: Open from 5-6pm the 2nd Thursday of every month at 222 W. Pearl Street, Lone Rock.  Food will be distributed to people while they remain in their vehicles.
  • Community Food Pantry of Spring Green: Serving the River Valley School District Community the 3rd Monday of the month. Call 608-459-5512 OR email us at to schedule your appointment time in advance for food pick-up during our normal distribution times of 10:30am-12:30pm and then 4:30pm-6:00 pm. If you arrive and do not have an appointment scheduled, we will not be able to fill a food order for you until the next time available, which could be at the end. Food distribution can only be done by a scheduled appointment in advance otherwise you will end up waiting or coming back.
  • Second Harvest Food Pantry: Opens at 3:30pm the 3rd Thursday of each month until all food is distributed. The monthly food distributions will be at Richland Center Fellowship, 26700 Fellowship Lane, Richland Center as a drive-through service.
  • Kickapoo Area Food Pantry: Open from 10am-Noon the 3rd Saturday of each month at 225 N. Washington Street, Viola. Food will be distributed to people while they remain in their vehicles.  For more information, call 629-5663
  • Southwestern Wisconsin Community Action Program: SWCAP is hosting “Pop-up Food Pantries” in various areas.  The schedule changes weekly, so see their website for details at  SWCAP representatives will need to collect your first and last name, city of residence and household size.
    Can I call my grocery order in & have it ready for pick up?

      Yes, at some area stores.

      • Walmart (Richland Center): Service not available.
      • ET Foods (Richland Center): Service not available.
      • Richland Locker Co (Richland Center): Call (608) 647-4577 to place your order and they will call you when your order is ready for curbside delivery.
      • Bender’s Foods (Muscoda): Call (608) 739-3125 to place your order and they will call you when your order is ready. Credit or bank card payment over the phone is preferred, but they will accept check at time of pickup.
      • Quillins (Viroqua): Call (608) 637-2476 to place your order between 8-10am on Tuesdays and Fridays only and they will call you when your order is ready. Credit card payment over the phone preferred, checks are not preferred. Limited availability on products.
      • Hometown Supermarket (Spring Green): Call (608) 588-2155 to place your order or email  Credit or bank card payment over the phone preferred, but will accept check at time of pickup. Drive to back of store for pickup.  Cannot guarantee pickup time – could be 1 hour or 6 hours.
      • Prem Meats & Catering (Spring Green): Call (608) 588-2164 to place your order or shop and pay with credit card online at  Offers delivery to Richland Center on Mondays only.  Needs 24-hour lead-time.
        I have a dog and a cat whom I love dearly. Due to my reduced income, I am concerned that I will not have enough money to continue to care for them. Are there any resources that can help me?

        Newly unemployed persons with pets can request 2 weeks of pet food (dogs and/or cats) from the Ocooch Mountain Humane Society by calling Linda at (608) 647-3108 any day before 7:00pm.  The distribution of food is from 10:00am – Noon on Thursdays. 


        Individuals who are on disability or social security and have had no change in income but still have a need for pet food, can call and offer their contact information in case the OMHS has an adequate supply of available food to offer.

            I am a victim of domestic violence. Whom can I turn to for support?

            PASSAGES domestic violence and sexual assault agency would like to remind the public that our shelter will remain open during this national crisis. We will continue to serve the community. All necessary precautions are being taken to ensure safety and health. If you are in need of shelter due to domestic violence or sexual assault, please contact us at 608-647-3616 or toll free at 1-800-236-4325.

                I have a friend who may soon become homeless. Are there any resources available to help her?
                  • A Child’s Place: Transitional shelter for homeless families with children.  Shelter Intake Phone 608-647-2787 (Sue Larson).
                  • A Family’s Place: Transitional housing for families as they find work and get back on their feet.  Phone 608-647-2787 (Sue Larson).
                  • Lydia’s House: Emergency overnight shelter, preference given to families with children and Richland County residents.  Leave a message at 608-475-9479 and your call will be returned within 24 hours.
                  • Joshua’s House: Emergency shelter for men is currently closed.
                  • Passages: Must be a survivor of domestic abuse/sexual assault.  24 hour crisis line 1-800-236-4325 or 608-647-3616.
                  • Southwest Community Action Program – Homeless Assistance: All homeless assistance services continue to be provided, although our staff have limited in-person services. Questions and inquiries should be directed to 608-935-2326 x203. If not answered, please leave a detailed voicemail with contact information.
                  • Foundation for Rural Housing: Income limits and certain rules apply.  They may be able to assist with security deposit, delinquent rent, mortgage, utilities or property taxes. Applications for assistance can be found on their website,
                  • Tennant Resource Center: The following is taken from the Tennant Resource Center website:    As Wisconsin’s coronavirus outbreak worsens, Gov. Tony Evers announces a temporary statewide ban on evictions and foreclosures effective 3-27-2020 for 60 days.  (Emergency Order #15) Landlords are prohibited from serving any notice terminating a tenancy unless it is for an imminent threat of serious physical harm to another person. (See order to read it in its entirety)   NO PROVISION in this order should be constructed as relieving an individual of their obligations to pay rent, make mortgage payments, or any other obligation an individual may have under a tenancy or mortgage. We strongly encourage tenants to continue paying rent as you can. Not paying rent in Wisconsin is a legitimate reason to file for eviction. If you cannot pay rent due to income loss, please communicate with your landlord ASAP. If you need assistance in how to have that conversation (and document it), please do not hesitate to call (608-257-0006) our Housing Counselors to help you navigate your situation.  Although we have had to temporarily close our offices to walk-ins, we are still providing all services via call back service. Please call 608-257-0006 to get answers to your questions about Wisconsin Tenant-Landlord law, requesting assistance for eviction prevention, mediation and general assistance related to housing security – we are returning calls ASAP.
                      Can I proceed with a wedding or funeral as planned?
                      Yes.  Weddings and funerals can proceed as long as any gathering includes fewer than 10 people in a room or confined space at a time and individuals adhere to social distancing requirements as much as possible. If you need to travel to attend a wedding or funeral, you should check before you leave that your means of travel is still available. If travel is to another state, you should read any orders in place in that state before you leave.
                      Will I qualify for unemployment benefits if the coronavirus (Covid-19) caused my employer to shut down operations? In addition, if an employer lays off employees due to the loss of production caused by the coronavirus, will the employees be eligible for unemployment insurance benefits?

                      Wisconsin unemployment benefits are available to individuals who are unemployed through no fault of their own.  If an employer must shut down operations and no work is available, individuals may be eligible for unemployment if they meet the monetary criteria and the weekly eligibility criteria. This is also the case if an employer shuts down production.  Please refer to smart phones are compatible with filing for unemployment online at  

                      If individuals are unable to go online, they can call the Unemployment line at 414-435-7069 or toll free 844-910-3661.  Their current hours are Monday – Friday 7:35 am – 3:30 pm.  Try to call early as the system is getting overwhelmed due to the number of calls.  The state is working on to try to alleviate/resolve this issue.

                      For individuals needing to register on Job Center of Wisconsin (JCW) or need help with JCW/Unemployment website(s) access they can call our toll free Job Center of Wisconsin number 888-258-9966. Our DWD Job Services staff are currently available on the JCW Call Center Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. 

                      I’m feeling overwhelmed/frightened with all this COVID-19 talk, is there someone I can talk to?


                      • Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services (SAMHSA) Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5900 or text TalkWithUs to 66746. The SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline provides 24/7 365 day-a-year crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster.  This toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents of the United States.
                      • Richland County Health & Human Services offers mental health phone crisis services through Northwest Connections. Feel free to contact this confidential, local 24/7 mental health service at 1-888-552-6642.
                      I am not feeling well (fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, diarrhea, etc.) what should I do?

                      Contact your medical provider before going to a clinic or hospital.

                      • Richland Hospital – As of Monday, June 8th, the Richland Hospital Coronavirus Hotline and drive-thru respiratory care services are CLOSED. Patients needing hands-on medical care should call the hospital main number (608) 647-6321 or clinic main number (608) 647-6161 before coming to the facility.  It was noted that patients who are displaying COVID related symptoms will be served through Urgent Care.  The Richland Hospital campus continues to phase in a re-opening of their facility for voluntary medical procedures and Primary Care visits will continue to expand over the next few weeks.  Additional information about the online or telemedicine services being offered can be found at
                      • UW Health COVID-19 Informational Hotline
                        (608) 720-5300
                        8am-11pm, Mon-SunFor everyone’s safety, if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath), call your healthcare provider or send a MyChart message FIRST. You may also consider a video visit using Care Anywhere. If you are experiencing severe respiratory symptoms, call 911. If you are NOT experiencing a medical emergency, do NOT go to a hospital Emergency Department solely to ask for a COVID-19 test.
                      • Gunderson Health System – If you are sick, please call before you come in. Contact your primary care provider or call our Telephone Nurse Advisors (24 hours per day): (608) 775-4454 or (800) 858-1050
                      I have children and now that school is closed, I will struggle with feeding my family. What can I do?

                      The following local school districts are offering:

                      • Richland School District Meal Service:Any household, which resides within the Richland School District boundaries is eligible to receive meals.  This program is NOT INCOME BASED. This is an extension of a Federal program, intended to allow families the ability to receive lunch and breakfast for their children.  Benefits include:
                        • Families not having to worry about fixing lunch and breakfast for their kids;
                        • Assurance the food being served meets nutritional guidelines;
                        • Making less visits to the grocery store in order to avoid larger crowds;
                        • Reducing food costs for families during this pandemic.

                        We will be doing door-drop delivery for all persons who sign up. This will allow us to avoid face-to-face contact, as well as eliminate the group gatherings at group bus stops.  What does this mean? If you are in town, we will have one of our employees drop your meal(s) on your walkway or stoop. If you live out of city-limits, you will have a drop at the end of your driveway.  We continue to ask for you to leave a tote or cooler at the end of the driveways in the country. In an effort to maintain complete social distancing, we will ask that you allow the worker to drop the meal and return to the bus/van prior to you coming out to pick up your meals.After March 29, if you wish to sign up for meal delivery you can contact the Food Service Department, (608) 647-6063, to sign up.  Please allow a 24-hour delay for your first delivery.  With the new delivery plan, the times of delivery will vary.  After the first few days, you should be able to get a general idea of the time that your meal will be delivered.  We will have a window of 10:45am-1:30pm as a general guideline at this time.This is a difficult time for many families in our community. Besides the meal delivery service, the Richland School District also provides food through the Snack Packs for Backpacks program. If you have specific questions about the program, please contact Gretchen Kanable at

                      • Ithaca School District Meals: The Ithaca School District supports Ithaca families. We will begin providing breakfast and lunch to all Ithaca families for your children 18 and under regardless of your financial status. A food survey is located on the school web page, through social media and at this link ( ) for all Ithaca families to complete who wish to participate beginning Monday, March 30, 2020. Each week, a new survey will be available for families to complete. Ithaca volunteers and staff will be providing pick up from 4-6 pm Monday – Friday.  We ask that the front seat of the vehicle be vacant so that the food bag can be placed on the seat. This will limit if not prevent completely any contact between the passengers and the food server. We will have a drive-thru set up at the school. Watch for signs. Food service will continue through the closure. Updates will be broadcast on WRCO, the school website and the Ithaca School District Facebook page
                      • Riverdale School District: The Riverdale School District is offering cold lunches and breakfast to all families who call into the offices and order them by 8:30 AM. Three drop off points are available at noon each day: Avoca Community Building, Muscoda Kratochwill Building, and the Blue River Community Building.
                      • Weston School District: The Weston School District will provide free meals to students during closure. There will be three drop off sites for students to receive meals during the time of school closure:
                        1. Lime Ridge United Methodist Church, 102 North Church St, Lime Ridge
                        2. Cazenovia Area Community Center, 120 North St., Cazenovia
                        3. Hillpoint VFW, E4069 W Hillpoint Rd, Hillpoint

                        A lunch and breakfast will be available to students to pick up from 10:45-11:45 a.m. Monday through Friday, no need to call ahead. All meals served will be free regardless of a student’s Free/Reduced status.

                      • FoodShare assistance may also be an option. You can apply by using the ACCESS website: or by calling 1-888-794-5556 Monday-Wednesday and Friday, 8am-4pm and Thursday 9am-4pm.
                      • Pandemic EBT or P-EBT: Due to school closures as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, families with a child or children who usually get free or reduced price school meals will get temporary food benefits in place of the school meals. These benefits are called Pandemic EBT or P-EBT. The benefit amount for March and April together is $176.70 for each child who gets free or reduced price school meals. The benefit amount for May and June together is $148.20 for each child who gets free or reduced price school meals. These benefits will be put on a QUEST card or P-EBT card. These cards can be used like a debit card to buy food.
                        The benefits will be given out at different times based on the information we have. If we do not   have your information, you may need to apply for the benefits. You will be notified if you need to apply for the benefits. You do not need to take any action at this time.  If you are a family with a child currently receiving a free or reduced price lunch, and you receive Food Share, you will receive a letter indicating if your family is getting these additional benefits.  March and April benefits will be issued on 4/27/20, then May and June benefits will be issued the end of May.  If you are a family with a child currently receiving a free or reduced price lunch and not currently receiving Food Share, but are receiving other public benefits like Badger Care Plus or W2, you will also receive a letter in the mail. March and April benefits will be issued on 5/10/2020, then May and June benefits will be issued the end of May.  Families whose information is not available (are not currently receiving Food Share or other public benefits) can apply for Food Share in early May. You will be notified by your school about how to apply.
                      Can I get home delivered meals?

                      Richland County Health & Human Services has closed all congregate senior meal sites until further notice. Home-delivered meals will continue as scheduled and can be offered as an option for those in need. Requests for home-delivered meals can be made by contacting the Richland County Health & Human Services Senior Nutrition Program at (608) 649-5937.

                      • Mom’s Meals is a home delivered meal option.
                        Phone: 1-877-508-6667
                      I am elderly or have chronic health conditions and am worried about going to a grocery store. Are there other options for me?


                      • Walmart – Is now only open 7 am to 8:30 pm. Special hour-long shopping times will be offered for customers 60 and older every Tuesday morning from March 24 thru April 28.  This will start one hour before the store opens.  
                      • Schmitt Woodland Hills – They may be able to assist. This could change on a daily basis. Contact Ellen Alvin at 647-8931 before referring anyone.  According to Ellen they are currently also not operating their van. 
                      • Lori Knapp Inc. – They will accept referrals for assistance with groceries. Not all employees drive but they will work to figure something out.  Contact Julie at 647-5247. 
                      I have heard that I have until July 15 to file my taxes, is that true.

                      Yes.  The Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service announced that the federal income tax filing due date is automatically extended from April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020.  Taxpayers can also defer federal income tax payments due on April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020, without penalties and interest, regardless of the amount owed. This deferment applies to all taxpayers, including individuals, trusts and estates, corporations and other non-corporate tax filers as well as those who pay self-employment tax.  Taxpayers do not need to file any additional forms or call the IRS to qualify for this automatic federal tax filing and payment relief. Individual taxpayers, who need additional time to file beyond the July 15 deadline, can request a filing extension by filing Form 4868 through their tax professional, tax software or using the Free File link on Businesses who need additional time must file Form 7004. The IRS urges taxpayers who are due a refund to file as soon as possible.

                      Skip to content