The Round Table Discussion Panel:
- Moderator; Ron Fruit
- Public Health Manager / Local Health Officer; Rose Kohout
- Health and Human Services Director; Tracy Thorsen
- County Administrator; Clint Langreck
Round Table Discussion is a weekly dialogue from our local officials and key individuals responding to questions about our local response to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Public concerns of fellow citizens outside. “Is this a public health threat?”
- Public concerns of seeing families/groups at the store, “Is this a public health threat?”
- Public concern of wearing masks . “Is it necessary to wear a mask when I’m out”?
Health and social impacts of distancing:
- Stress / Mental Health “How is this distancing impacting people”?
- Feel leery of people carrying and critical of people whom we think are not following guidance: perspective
What is the County doing:
- Continued Services
- Employees on the front lines
- Positive feedback