The 911 Center will continue to operate as normal. Please reserve calls to the 911 Center for emergencies only.
James Bindl, Sheriff
181 W. Seminary, Richland Center, WI 53581
Telephone: (608) 647-8906 Administration
Telephone: (608) 647-2106 Dispatch
Fax: (608) 647-2624
- All persons wanting to come to the Jail will be screened for symptoms before allowing them to enter.
- All Huber release of inmates is suspended until further notice
- All jail groups including Bible study, GED programs and meetings are suspended.
- All calls to the dispatch center will be screened to determine if the given symptoms could be related to COVID-19. Be prepared to answer these questions when calling 911.
- Do you have a temperature > 100.4°
- Do you have a Fever or Chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent cough
- How old is the patient?
- Is anyone else in the residence feeling sick?
- Has the patient had close contact with a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 patient in past 14 days?
What Has Not Changed
- Citizen complaints are being answered.
- Emergencies will still be responded to.